Friday, June 19, 2009

Beautiful family

Okay...so I've been very bad about blogging! It's not that I don't want to, it's just hard finding the time to do it. I'm considering going to block scheduling in order to impose some order on my life and business and hopefully schedule in things like blogging. I love to look at other blogs, and know it must be frustrating that I don't post very often.

So here it is!! My half-year resolution: I will blog more often!! There! I said it and now I can't deny it!

Here are some shots from a recent portrait session in Brentwood. I can't say enough wonderful things about this family. The love they share was so obvious during the time we spent together. They are very close and obviously respect each other a great deal. I was honored to meet them and take their pictures.

I also love the color and vibrance of their traditional attire, but I also felt something deeper coming out of these images and thought it would be best expressed in an antique sort of look. Changing from the vibrant color created a different type of mood which worked well in many of the images I captured. I did prefer the happier full color for the group shots because it better relayed the joyfulness and love in this family









1 comment:

holly said...

Very cool! you did a beautiful job...as always!