Thursday, October 16, 2008

My birthday


I celebrated my birthday this weekend with friends and family. It has long been a tradition in my family of origin to drag out birthdays for as many days as possible. I think in the past I have had birthdays lasting upwards of a month!! So, celebrating for a mere 3 days seemed a bit limited.

My kids got me some awesome earrings and a bracelet, and Dennis surprised me with an Iphone!! I am still trying to get used to it, but can already tell it's going to be loads of fun. Now I just have to figure out how to "twitter."

Here are a couple of pics of the gourmet cupcakes the family got me. If gourmet cupcakes have not yet hit your area, beware: they are coming! Get ready to slap down $3 to go with your $4 latte from Starbucks down the street! These came from Ivey Cake (www.iveycake.com).

No comments: